BC Forged wheels is a leader in fully customized monoblock built wheels, the company being a spin off of the famous and well known suspension company BC Racing was originally established in early 2009 as an up and coming wheel manufacturer that provided unique wheel designs at affordable prices. Fast forward to the year 2017 and bc forged is a leader in complete custom manufacturing, these wheels take roughly 4 weeks to build from start to finish, each wheel is custom tailored to the car of choice, including bolt pattern, offset, colour and many more options. Available in the Revwerks store is a variety of different BC Forged wheels that you can completely customize to your cars specifications. If you don't see a specific wheel listed on our site, please contact us directly in the contact us section and we can get it added to the site.BC-forged
Every wheel brand has a unique feature and a peculiarity that they alone possess and this makes the brand stand out amongst its peers. Wheel product are either forged or cast and most times people make choices based on aesthetics but are not really fully informed on the features, varieties, differences and limitations of the product type, before making a choice to purchase a wheel for your vehicle it is necessary to have full information on your brand of choice and their products and maybe limitations if any. Revwerks is a distributor of BC forged wheels and this is due to the credibility, strength and high- performance of the BC brand of wheels. The brand began producing customized quality wheels since 2010 and their products are modular and monoblack wheels machined from high quality T6061 aluminum with the most exquisite finishes. In order to understand and appreciate the quality of BC products, it is crucial to know the values and advantages of forged wheels.
About forged wheels
Wheel manufacturing industries utilizes alloy material as raw materials and the two forms of production are either casting or forged. Forged wheels have a significant advantage over the cast as they are usually much lighter, stronger but more expensive than cast wheels due to the rigorous process of production. There are two kinds of wheels made from the forging process; they are monoblock (one piece) and modular (multi-piece).
The modular style consists of an inner rim base, an outer rim lip and a wheel center piece which contains openings for lug nuts. The modular having so many parts are usually held together with bolts. Car enthusiasts usually prefer forged wheels due to its strength, density and high performance but what really is the difference between the forged and cast?
The simple difference is just the production process, while the materials are the same. The forging process involves the production of an alloy wheel by bending a block of metal into shape, under extreme pressure. This process takes time and effort and so making forged wheels more expensive. The process involved in the production of cast wheels is less strenuous. It is done by pouring liquefied aluminum into a chamber to solidify as the aluminum solidifies it takes the shape of the wheel shaped chamber . There are several ways to carry out this casting process. The processes include:
High pressure, die casting
Low pressure, die casting
This process is technical and requires expertise. Forging uses high temperature and pressure to mould the starting material which usually is a block of metal alloy, into the cylindrical shape of a wheel. The cylindrical figure is placed in spin-forging machine which carries out a restructuring process while spinning. This restructuring includes formation of rim sections. The next process is the use of CNC lathes and milling technology to achieve final structure.
A one piece forged wheel eliminates all possible defects such as porosity while multiple piece give the advantage of replacing a single defective part instead of replacing the entire wheel and it has a wider variety of structural designs
Advantage of forged
Forged wheels have one specific edge over cast wheels and that is the lightweight. The manufacturing process of forged wheels makes them lighter hereby reducing unsprang weight in vehicles which is very important for the following reasons.
• Light weight wheels help increase the maneuverability of the vehicle
• The lightness makes speed breaks easier and boosts acceleration time.
• Lighter wheels help reduce wears and tears on the tires
• Lighter wheels also increase the fuel efficiency of the vehicle.
• Forged wheels have higher density grain structure than cast wheels which makes them less porous. This in turn means that forged wheels are more likely to hold its polished finishes longer than cast wheels
• Forged wheels are recognized to be stronger than cast. This of course means they can take the more impact or damage and still maintain its form
• Forged wheels generally last longer
Haven been officially introduced to the superiority of forged wheels. The next step is, knowing what brand to choose from. With so many labels and wheel brand available in the market it is imperative to get good counsel on the proper wheels for your vehicle that would not only look great but would also give the best fitment and performance.
BC forged is a wheel manufacturing company that produces and distributes quality forged wheels with a wide variety of designs sizes, offsets and finishes to pick form. Whether modular or monoblock designs, BC forged has it all.
The highlight of every wheel is the beauty and lustre of its finishes. The BC forged brand of wheels has a wide variety of powder coated finishes which are authentic and last longer than conventional paint.
Available finishes for the BC forged brand of wheels include:
• Brushed clear-brushed base and a clear top coat
• Royal gold-brushed base and tinted top coat
• Crystal orange- brushed base and tinted top coat
• Sapphire blue-brushed base and tinted top coat
• Rose gold-brushed base, tinted top
• Crystal coffee- brushed base, tinted top
• Brushed black- brushed base , tinted top
• crystal green-brushed base, tinted top
• crystal burgundy- brushed base, tinted top
• gloss bronze- metallic base, gloss top coat
• brushed bronze- brushed base, tinted top coat
• gloss gun metal- metallic base, gloss top coat
• gloss sky blue- solid base, gloss top coat
• gloss silver- metallic base, gloss top coat
• gloss black- solid base, gloss top coat
• matte gun metal- metallic base, matte top coat
• gloss white- solid base, gloss top cot
• gloss yellow-solid base, gloss top coat
• matte bronze- metallic base, matte top coat
• matte black- solid base, matte top coat
• gloss red- solid base, gloss top coat
• fully polished- polished base, gloss top coat
Each wheels is built to standard and is certified by JWL/VIA
Each series has its own unique and concave levels to give them proper stance and fitment. The available BC forged series and their concave levels are as follows:
1-piece forged wheels
• RZ series-concave
• RS series- concave
• RT series-concave
• RV series-concave
2-piece forged wheels
• BX series-exotic concave
• BS series-exclusive sport
• BL series-special spoke with deep concave
• BX-J series-exotic concave
• FJ series- advance sport
• HB series- deep concave, maximum spoke
• HBR series- deep concave, maximum spoke
• HB-S series- deep concave, maximum spoke
• HB-Z series- deep concave, rotational spoke
• HC series- step lip deep concave
• HC-S series- advance step lip deep concave
• NL series- deep concave design with maximum spoke
• SN series- it beam spoke structure
• TM series-advanced concave
• RA series- track and drift
Revwerks offers the best deals on all BC forged wheels. Take advantage of our low price deals and give vehicle that sophisticated look you desire.